APN’s Ori Nir spoke on January 26th at Northern Virginia’s Temple Rodef Shalom on the Six Day War of 1967, the opportunities it provided for Israel to reach peace with its neighbors and on the way in which the 1967 war the 1973 Yom Kippur War and the 1982 Lebanon War shaped Israel’s peace movement.
- Remembering Uri Avneri: A conversation with Anat Saragusti
- News Nosh: 8.20.18
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers (August 20, 2018) – New alignments: An anti-Iran Arab “NATO”? China and Syria?
- Video clips of APN's Debra Shushan on Israel i24 News "The Spin Room"
- News Nosh: 8.17.18
- News Nosh: 8.16.18
- APN Intern Elana Kravitz in Times of Israel Blog: "Parshat Shoftim: A Political Imperative for Liberal Jews"
- News Nosh: 8.15.18
- News Nosh: 8.14.18
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers (August 13, 2018) – Trump, UNRWA and the Palestinian refugees