For Members of Congress who are NOT on the list of members supporting the Iran deal but that you (a) vote for, (b) support, or (c) feel some other kind of connection to – let them know you want them to support the deal!
- Email them and tell them to support this deal (this is for constituents only) – click here to send your message.
- Call and talk to their staff. Call 855-686-6927, ask for the member’s office, and tell the person who answers the phone:
- I am calling to urge Representative/Senator XXXX to support the Iran nuclear deal – a deal that is good for America and good for Israel.
- Click here to urge them via Twitter to support the Iran deal. A list of all the Twitter handles of the House Members who have them can be found here, and those of the Senators here.
- Sample tweet (you just need to fill in the desired Twitter handle): Dear @RepXXXXX – please support the Iran nuclear deal – a deal that is good for America & good for Israel #IranDeal
- Or write your own – just make sure to include the member’s Twitter handle and the #IranDeal hashtag!