ISRAEL, SURROUNDED not only by threats to its existence but also by governments and movements that practice tyranny, is a stubbornly free society. While its democracy is imperfect and rowdy, the bedrock commitment has remained during years of intense conflict. That commitment is precisely why Israel’s parliament should reject proposed legislation that would stigmatize nongovernmental organizations that receive funding from overseas. The proposal reflects the kind of tactic that Russia and China have employed to squelch dissent, and it is not in keeping with Israel’s core values as a democratic state.
- APN Opposes Kenneth Marcus Confirmation to Head Education Department's Office of Civil Rights
- News Nosh 12.13.17
- Just in time for Chanukah - A terrific book and a terrific offer!
- News Nosh 12.12.17
- Resist the policies of Netanyahu and Trump
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers (12.11.17) - In the aftermath of Trump’s Jerusalem declaration
- News Nosh 12.11.17
- News Nosh 12.10.17
- PeaceCast #32: Trump's Jerusalem Earthquake
- Vision of Peace Celebration in Los Angeles honoring David Broza and Rob Eshman