With the drumbeat of war against Iran growing louder in Washington, and as thousands of hardline activists prepare to flood Capitol Hill on Tuesday, the voice of the Israeli public on this issue is all but lost. A new poll by Maryland University and the leading Israeli Dahaf polling firm shows that Israelis, realizing the dire consequences of a military strike on Iran, are not as gung-ho as one might expect.
Shibley Telhami discusses what the results mean in terms of American politics, and Ali Gharib talks about the results as well.
- APN Opposes Kenneth Marcus Confirmation to Head Education Department's Office of Civil Rights
- News Nosh 12.13.17
- Just in time for Chanukah - A terrific book and a terrific offer!
- News Nosh 12.12.17
- Resist the policies of Netanyahu and Trump
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers (12.11.17) - In the aftermath of Trump’s Jerusalem declaration
- News Nosh 12.11.17
- News Nosh 12.10.17
- PeaceCast #32: Trump's Jerusalem Earthquake
- Vision of Peace Celebration in Los Angeles honoring David Broza and Rob Eshman