YOU can help reclaim Israel's future by standing against settlements. Here are actions you can take right now:
- Denounce this government of the settlers. Write to Israel's Ambassador in Washington. Tell them that Americans who care about Israel will not make excuses for an Israeli government that puts the Greater Israel ideology over Israel’s own best interests.
- Draw the Green Line. Supporting Israel means boycotting settlements, settlement products, and the occupation. It means supporting and pressing friends of Israel around the world to do the same.
Spread the word. Two of the greatest obstacles to changing Israeli settlement policies are apathy and
ignorance. Challenge both. Here are some easy ways:
- Listen to APN's briefing call with Lior Amichai, the director of Peace Now’s Settlement Watch Project. Click here.
- Share Facts on the Ground: APN’s Map App on Facebook and Twitter.
- Send your friends the settlement chapter from APN’s landmark publication, “They Say, We Say”.
- Post and send out APN’s “Settlements 101” video (below).
- Read and Share Peace Now's report, "The Price of Settlements."
- Send around the "Price Tag Escalation Timeline."
Tell the world: Supporting Israel = Boycotting Settlements