LONDON — Parliaments across Europe — in Britain, Spain, France, Ireland and now the European Parliament — are acting to preserve the prospect of peaceful coexistence between Israelis and Palestinians. They seek recognition of Palestine on the basis of the 1967 borders as a contribution to a negotiated peace, not a substitute for it.
- APN to Trump: Tell Israel's Government to Stop Settlement Construction!
- Legislative Round-Up: May 25, 2018
- Peace Now in the News: May 19 - 25, 2018
- News Nosh: May 25, 2018
- News Nosh: May 24, 2018
- News Nosh: May 23, 2018
- News Nosh: May 22, 2018
- COMING SOON: A game-changer on West Bank settlements
- Peace Now in the News: April 21 - May 18, 2018
- APN in the News: April 21 - May 18, 2018