President Trump's controversial US Ambassador to Israel has demonstrated that APN was right to
oppose his confirmation - and then some. To see why Friedman must go, check out our resources on Ambassador
Friedman. These include Friedman Watch, our ongoing APN feature documenting the damage the settlements
enthusiast-cum-ambassador is doing in his post.
Join our call and send your own message to the White House asking Trump to tell Friedman what he loves telling others: “You’re fired!”
- 3/26/18 [Friedman Watch] Ambassador Friedman's Passover Salute to Trump
- 3/8/18 [Friedman Watch] Ambassador Friedman's "pearls of wisdom" at AIPAC
- 12/27/17 [Friedman Watch] Friedman Lights Menorah at the Western Wall and Whitewashes the Occupation
- 11/30/17 APN's Debra Shushan in Haaretz: David Friedman Is Unfit to Be U.S. Ambassador to Israel. Fire Him.
- 11/14/17 At ZOA Gala, Ambassador Friedman Shows Again Why He Should Be Fired
- 9/29/17 Ambassador David Friedman's Statements - From Bad to Worse
- 9/28/17 APN to Trump: Fire Ambassador Friedman!
- 1/27/17 Lara Friedman (formerly of APN) in The Hill: David Friedman is the wrong choice for US ambassador to Israel
- 12/19/16 Ambassador-nominee David Friedman, In His Own Words
- 12/15/16 APN Opposes David Friedman's Nomination as US Ambassador to Israel