With the drumbeat of war against Iran growing louder in Washington, and as thousands of hardline activists prepare to flood Capitol Hill on Tuesday, the voice of the Israeli public on this issue is all but lost. A new poll by Maryland University and the leading Israeli Dahaf polling firm shows that Israelis, realizing the dire consequences of a military strike on Iran, are not as gung-ho as one might expect.
Shibley Telhami discusses what the results mean in terms of American politics, and Ali Gharib talks about the results as well.
- News Nosh 9.21.20
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher (September 21, 2020) - Perspective on the recent Israel-Arab normalization agreements
- Legislative Round-Up - September 18, 2020
- News Nosh 9.17.20
- We Welcome The New Year And The Change We Hope It Brings
- NEW ITEM - halting annexation is but a "temporary suspension" - The Friedman File: APN Watch on US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman
- News Nosh 9.16.20
- News Nosh 9.15.20
- APN's Hadar Susskind in JTA: "Normalizing relations with the UAE does nothing to help fix Israel’s existential problems"
- News Nosh 9.14.20