With the drumbeat of war against Iran growing louder in Washington, and as thousands of hardline activists prepare to flood Capitol Hill on Tuesday, the voice of the Israeli public on this issue is all but lost. A new poll by Maryland University and the leading Israeli Dahaf polling firm shows that Israelis, realizing the dire consequences of a military strike on Iran, are not as gung-ho as one might expect.
Shibley Telhami discusses what the results mean in terms of American politics, and Ali Gharib talks about the results as well.
- Legislative Round-Up- December 1, 2023
- Who’s Running This War? (Hard Questions, Tough Answers- December 4, 2023)
- Action Alert- It's Time to Condition Aid to Israel
- The Hostage-for-Prisoner Exchange: What Happens Next? (Hard Questions, Tough Answers- November 27, 2023)
- On the Hill- Letters and Statements Week of 11/20/2023
- Recording: UNRWA’s Gaza Challenge
- Statement: APN Welcomes News of Israel-Hamas Ceasefire
- Action Alert! Call on Congress to Support the Children of Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank
- Reps. Raskin and McGovern's Letter to the Biden Administration
- The Israel-Hamas War: the Role of Leadership (Hard Questions, Tough Answers- November 20, 2023)