With the drumbeat of war against Iran growing louder in Washington, and as thousands of hardline activists prepare to flood Capitol Hill on Tuesday, the voice of the Israeli public on this issue is all but lost. A new poll by Maryland University and the leading Israeli Dahaf polling firm shows that Israelis, realizing the dire consequences of a military strike on Iran, are not as gung-ho as one might expect.
Shibley Telhami discusses what the results mean in terms of American politics, and Ali Gharib talks about the results as well.
- Legislative Round-Up: September 10, 2021
- PeaceCast - MachsomWatch
- PeaceCast #205: MachsomWatch (Transcript)
- Letter to Secretary Raimondo
- Statement: APN Opposes JNF-KKL Move that Could Lead to Mass Evictions of Palestinians
- PeaceCast #204: Israel-Palestine in US Public Opinion
- Statement: APN Welcomes Israeli-Palestinian Re-Engagement
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers: Between Kabul, Washington and Jerusalem: the Biden-Bennett summit (August 30, 2021)
- Press Release: APN Statement on the Biden-Bennett Meeting
- Legislative Round-Up: August 12, 2021