Peace Now’s Settlement Watch project is recognized worldwide as the authority on settlements in the West Bank and
Comprised of two staff members and scores of volunteers, it monitors and documents the expropriation of land, establishment of new settlements and illegal outposts, expansion of existing settlements and the demographic, economic, and security ramifications of settlement activity in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. This short video (below), prepared especially for APN, demonstrates the work of Settlement Watch.
Watch the video.
- Don't miss listening to APN's briefing call with Lior Amichai, the director of Peace Now’s Settlement Watch Project. Listen here.
- Download and use Facts on the Ground: APN’s Map App. Use this map to explore the data we have collected about settlement activity in the West Bank and check it regularly to see updates on settlement activity.
- Read and share the settlement chapter from APN’s landmark publication, “They Say, We Say”.
- Watch APN’s “Settlements 101” video (below) and read our concise introduction to settlements, "Settlements 101," document, wich explains the what, who, why and when.
- Read and share Peace Now's report on the staggering economic cost of settlements, "The Price of Settlements."
- Read APN's "Price Tag Escalation Timeline," a timeline of major "Price Tag" attacks as reported by Israeli sources since January 2011, documenting a clear escalation in attacks, and the increasing spread of attacks inside the Green Line