- Don't miss APN's Podcast with Brigadier General (Ret.) Shlomo Brom on future defensible borders between Israel and the state of Palestine in the context of an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement.
- Listen to Israeli strategic affairs expert Yossi Alpher, author of "Hard Questions Tough Answers," APN's weekly news analysis, on the current Israeli-Palestinian security crisis and its repercussions.
- Download and use Facts on the Ground: APN’s Map App. Use this map to explore the data we have collected about borders and check it regularly to see updates.
- Read and share the"Does more land mean more security?" chapter from APN’s landmark publication, “They Say, We Say”.
- Watch APN’s "Mandy Patinkin Speaking at Peace Now Conference."
- Read and Share Articles from APN:
Borders & Security:
- Dov Weisglass in Yedioth Achronoth: Bar-Lev Line in the Jordan Valley (December 30, 2014)
- Yariv Oppenheimer in Haaretz: Security for Settlers, Not the State of Israel ( January 1, 2014)
- Ori Nir for APN: Kerry: The US Submitted Security Ideas to Advance Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations (December 6, 2013)
- Akiva Eldar in Haaretz: Before the 1967 lines retire, too (November 13, 2012)
- APN Board member Mandy Patikin speaking at the Peace Now Conference - http://youtu.be/XdjEALPzbwM (May 11, 2012)
- Ronen Bergman and Binyamin Tobias in Yedioth Achronoth: Bibi, It is Possible to Defend Israel from the 1967 Border Lines -Translation by Israel News Today (June 13, 2011)
- Yossi Alpher for APN: Hard Questions and Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher, Yossi Alpher answers questions about the defensibility of Israel's borders, and the security necessity of a long-term Israeli military presence along the Jordan River. (May 31, 2011)
- Lara Friedman for APN: The New Zeitgeist: Israeli-Palestinian Status Quo Is Untenable (April 21, 2011)
- Shaul Arieli in Walla: The Illusion of the Unilateral Solution Translation via Israel News Today, (May 27, 2014)
- Aviel Magnezi in YNet: Lapid: Unilateral annexations will lead coalition to collapse (May 27, 2014)
- Yossi Alpher for APN: Hard Questions and Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher “Are we about to witness a new Israeli unilateral initiative?” (May 27, 2014)
- Jerusalem Post editorial: One state, two states (May 18, 2014)
- Lara Friedman in Open Zion: Paved with Good Intentions, Lined with Settlements (March 14, 2013)
- Lara Friedman in The Huffington Post: The Two-State Solution Through the Suspension of Disbelief (March 7, 2013)
- Lara Friedman in The Daily Beast: The Siren Call of Israeli Unilateralism (June 18, 2012)
Return to the Main "Borders/Security" Page