Walzer, a longtime member of APN's Board of Directors, is America's leading expert on ethics in wartime, and one of America's foremost political philosophers. He is the author of the iconic Just and Unjust Wars, a practical analysis of the Just War doctrine, professor emeritus at the Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) in Princeton, New Jersey, the co-editor of Dissent, and contributing editor to the New Republic, where he published a new analysis of the ethical dilemmas of the Israel-Hamas war.
- 1/30 Briefing Call on Trump's "Peace Plan" with Akiva Eldar, Israeli Political Analyst
- APN Alarmed at Reported Trump "Peace Plan"
- Shalom Achshav has the right Question - Israel? Palestine? Occupied Territory?
- News Nosh 1.23.20
- PeaceCast: Voting Peace at the WZO -Hadar Susskind, Hatikvah Slate Campaign Director
- News Nosh 1.22.20
- News Nosh 1.21.20
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher (January 21, 2020) - Thoughts and Insights on the Emerging Israeli Election Alignment
- News Nosh 1.20.20
- News Nosh 1.19.20