YOU can help reclaim Israel's future by standing against hatred and incitement. Here are actions you can take right now:
Spread the word. Two of the greatest obstacles are apathy and ignorance. Challenge both. Here are some
- Listen to APN's briefing call with David Pollock of Washington Institute for Near East Policy about the impact of incitement – both Palestinian and Israeli – and about ways to reduce it. Click here.
- Listen to APN's briefing call with Professor Matti Steinberg, an expert on Palestinian politics and political ideology.
- Read and Share APN's Summer Intern Hannah Ehlers, on this weeks Torah portion: Peace Parsha: In Search of an Unbroken Peace (Parshat Pinchas, July 11, 2014)
- Read and share the"Is Peace Possible?" chapter from APN’s landmark publication, “They Say, We Say”.
- Send around the "Price Tag Escalation Timeline," a timeline of major "Price Tag" attacks as reported by Israeli sources since January 2011, documenting a clear escalation in attacks, and the increasing spread of attacks inside the Green Line.
- Read and share Yossi Alpher's answer in the July 7 "Hard Questions, Tough Answers" to How would you characterize the role played by incitement on both sides?