Published December 19, 2016 (Updated January 25, 2017)
Much has been written about the views of David Friedman, President-elect Donald Trump’s nominee as the next U.S. Ambassador to Israel. We have compiled this collection of quotes from his articles and speeches, so people can better understand and judge Mr. Friedman, based entirely on his own words (downloadable pdf of this document is available here).
- Rejecting U.S. policy in support of peace efforts/two-state solution
- Attacking liberal U.S. Jews (as kapos, etc)
- Accusing President Obama and Secretary of State Kerry of anti-Semitism
- Attacking Hillary Clinton & Bill Clinton
- Other positions of note (pro-Putin/Assad; pro-quashing campus activism on Israel, attacking the New York Times, etc.)