The Israeli Peace Now movement, Shalom Achshav, was established in 1978, when 348 Israeli senior reserve army officers and combat soldiers came together to urge their government to sign a peace treaty with Egypt. They knew then what remains true today – real security for Israel can be achieved only through peace. In the years since its establishment Shalom Achshav has worked for the achievement of peace agreements between Israel and all her Arab neighbors, and has come to be recognized, both in Israel and abroad, as Israel’s leading grassroots, Zionist movement. Best known for mobilizing mass demonstrations, for many years Shalom Achshav has also been the only group conducting comprehensive monitoring of Israeli settlement activity in the West Bank (and the Gaza Strip, until Israel’s 2004 evacuation of Gaza settlements). Shalom Achshav is widely cited in the Israeli and international media as the foremost authority on settlements.
- Legislative Round-up: February 26, 2021
- Tell JNF-KKL We Want a Better Israel, Not a Greater Israel
- APN to Sec. Mayorkas: Revoke Trump Order Marking Settlement Products as "Made in Israel"
- News Nosh 2.24.21
- News Nosh 2.23.21
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers: Netanyahu in a Nutshell (February 22, 2021)
- News Nosh 2.22.21
- News Nosh 2.21.21
- APN Webinar (Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2021) - with MK Meirav Michaeli
- Legislative Round-up: February 19, 2021