Americans for Peace Now's Israel Study Tour - An
Experience Unlike Any Other
Meet with experts, activists, officials, and other notable figures
-- from politics, security, journalism, academia, and peace activism -- who
will provide a comprehensive and timely understanding of the situation
on both Israeli and Palestinian societies.
2019 Study Tour begins in Jordan, including its capital Amman and world
tourist site Petra!
Travel and see first-hand many of the places and areas in Israel
and the West Bank that have an impact on the lives and futures of all Israelis
and Palestinians. All Study Tours include
- Tel Aviv
- Two or more of the following:
- Northern Israel (ie. Nazareth and Haifa)
- Southern Israel (ie. border with Gaza)
- West Bank locales (ie. Hebron, Rawabi, Israeli settlement)
- Side trips pre or post Study Tour may be available (inquire if interested)
2019 Study Tour begins in Jordan, including its capital Amman and
world tourist site Petra!
In addition to the insider access and insight provided by the Israelis,
Palestinians, and others you will meet and converse with, you will have a front
row to the sights, sounds, tastes, and vitality of this special part of the
world. All of it experienced together with a small yet eclectic group of
Americans who enrich and enliven this memorable trip.
JOIN US ON THE NEXT ISRAEL STUDY
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 2019 - Amman, Jordan (Participants are to meet the
group at the Intercontinental Hotel in Amman)
- Wednesday, Nov 6 - Amman, Jordan (Intercontinental Hotel)
- Thursday, Nov 7 - Petra, Jordan (Movenpick Resort)
- Friday, Nov 8 - Travel from Jordan to Israel (Dan Tel Aviv Hotel)
- Saturday, Nov 9 through Wednesday, Nov 13 - Israel (Dan Tel Aviv Hotel;
checkout Nov 14)
STUDY TOUR INCLUDES: Hotel Accommodations, breakfast
at hotel, other meals except those reserved for your free time, all touring -
including transportation from Jordan to Israel, tipping, and admissions (does
NOT include airfare).
COST: $4890/person (double occupancy); $6175 (single
For more information or to express interest in participation, contact APN at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (202)
For a taste of APN's unique Israel Study
Tour, watch this video, and
see the schedule from a past trip.
"I find it stimulating to travel with the kind of folks who are always on
the APN study trips, and it is motivating to meet and talk to Israeli Jews
and Palestinians whose values I share. It renews my faith in Israel's future."
- Aviva Meyer, from Washington, D.C., who is pictured (on the left) with Janet
Aviad, a founder of Peace Now in Israel.
Going on the APN Study Tour "was an amazing experience from
every angle...an event of a lifetime. It gave me hope that there is
still very much a chance for peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
- David Edelman, pictured in Hebron, is from the Chicago area and has participated
in multiple APN Study Tours
One of the two countries to
have signed a peace treaty with Israel, Jordan has an immense stake in
Israeli-Palestinian peace, and serves as a fascinating window into the Arab
The capital of Jordan is a
unique blend of old and new...ultra-modern buildings, hotels, smart
restaurants, art galleries and boutiques, and everywhere there is evidence
of the city's much older past.
The rock-carved rose-red city
is indeed one of the most amazing ancient tourist sites in the World, a
UNESCO world heritage site, and one of the new seven wonders of the World.