The letter includes: “We welcome bipartisan efforts aimed at combating anti-Semitism. However, much of the recent rhetoric and political maneuvering on the issue seems cynically focused on showing that one party cares more about anti-Jewish bigotry than the other. This political theater is not only counter-productive, but endangers the very people such advocates claim to defend.”
- 8 years ago, APN approached me while I was on maternity leave...
- News Nosh - 11.14.19
- News Nosh - 11.13.19
- "A Constituency for Peace" - Los Angeles Breakfast with ALLMEP's Leaders Huda Abuarquob and Kevin Rachlin
- News Nosh 11.12.19
- PICTURES from APN's 2019 Jordan, Israel, West Bank, Study Tour
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers with Yossi Alpher (November 11, 2019) - Endless Elections, Endless Wars?
- News Nosh 11.11.19
- News Nosh 11.10.19
- PeaceCast: Avner Gvaryahu on Breaking the Silence