Thousands of Israelis marched in Tel Aviv on Saturday night to protest the appointment of Yisrael Beytenu head Avigdor Liberman as Israel’s new defense minister. Protesters carried banners denouncing extremism, racism, and violence in Israel, as well as signs proclaiming “Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemies” and “Israel, Palestine, two states for two peoples.” Marchers were joined by Knesset members, including Meretz leader Zehava Galon and Joint List chairman Ayman Odeh. Peace Now organized the rally together with Meretz and the Joint Arab List.
- PeaceCast: US Jewish opinion on Israel, Trump, and Netanyahu
- Facts on the Ground: The APN Settlements Map Project
- Hard Questions, Tough Answers (November 19, 2018) - A butterfly flaps its wings in Gaza . . .
- $6,000 gets us to our goal. Download and support this app!
- 8th Annual Professor Gerald B. Bubis Lecture - Thursday, December 13 - Featuring Dr. Shibley Telhami
- Listen: Yossi Alpher on Israel’s Gaza Strip challenge and on other political and security questions
- News Nosh 11.14.18
- Briefing Call with Yossi Alpher: Thursday, 11/15 (11:30am EST)
- PeaceCast Episodes on Gaza
- News Nosh 11.13.18