Lara Friedman in HuffPo 11/4: Bibi's 'Anti-Solutionism' as
Cover for 'Anti-Solution' (response to Natan Sachs in Foreign Affairs)
Lara Friedman & Hagit Ofran in Haaretz 11/2: Don't Be Fooled by Netanyahu's Sleight of Hand on Settlements
10/29: Time for a
New Israel-Palestine Peacemaking Paradigm (by Lara Friedman, in Huffington Post)
10/20: Netanyahu's REAL Settlement Record (by Lara Friedman & Hagit Ofran)
Note: Recently defenders of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu have been arguing that settlement construction has actually decreased under Netanyahu (and that he has thus been unfairly criticized when he deserves to be praised). This argument is based on a single, misleading statistic – a case APN and Peace Now came together to make in a joint report laying out the facts of Netanyahu’s real settlements record, here.
Apologies for the brief hiatus in the publication of the Round-Up, which was the result of the High Holiday
schedule and travel.
1. Bills & Resolution
2. FY16 NDAA Moves Ahead
3. Looking Back at JCPOA-looza (pronounced “Jac-Po-a-looza”)
4. JCPOA in the Senate – the Filibuster (Faux) Controversy
5. JCPOA on the Hill – Farce in the House
6. JCPOA & Iran on the Hill – What Next?
8. Members on the Record
1. Bills & Resolutions
NOTE: APN has extensive resources on the Iran deal here, including:
- Our regularly updated list of Members of Congress
who have committed publicly to support the deal when Congress votes on it in the coming weeks
- Our compendium of comments from Israeli security and nuclear experts in support of the deal
- Our constantly updated collection of the best analysis and commentary on the deal
Also note: Congress is now in recess until Sept 8 (yippee!), which means the Round-Up is also in recess until then. See you next month!
NOTE: APN has extensive resources on the Iran deal here, including a regularly updated compendium of comments from Israeli security and nuclear experts and the best analysis and commentary on the deal.
Also see this op-ed from APN Board Members Luis Lainer and Richard Gunther in the LA Jewish Journal: We Support the Iran Deal